Full Time Babysitter Needed - Mexico, MO
A Babysitter in Mexico 17 years old4 years of experience
I have pretty much raised my 2 younger brothers. I've been watching family member's children for a long time. I love children, I have one of my own, he is the love of my life, 3 months old. I always have a great time watching over children because I can have just... more >
View more Caregivers in Mexico, Missouri
Jessica G. – Babysitter in Mexico, MO I have helped take care of my 4 younger siblings, the youngest being 13. I have helped with newborns, infants, toddlers, etc. I love children and love being around them.
Delisa C. – Nanny in Mexico, MO My brother is 11 years younger than me, so I helped with him a lot. I also have a lot of experience baby-sitting all ages. Recently, I was a paraprofessional in the F. School District for a kindergarten student with Autism, so I have experience with kids with special needs.
Kristen O. – Nanny in Mexico, MO My name is Kristen, I'm 22 years old from Columbia and moved here in January! I was a nanny for 3 years before I moved up here and babysat for different families before that. I've worked with all ages but absolutely love infants to 4. They're very fun to work with...
Sarah G. – Child Care Provider in Mexico, MO I have been an in home child care provider since 2001. I have cared for children age birth to 13 years. Kids are my life, their early childhood development is all I care about. I utilize developmentally appropriate practices. We are a small group, and are semi-structured.
Margie M. – Child Care Provider in Mexico, MO I have taken care of children since I was 12 years old. I have taken care of my brothers, who are now 11 and 12, since they were 2 weeks old. I have also taken care of many of my cousins since they were very young.
Lori G. – Special Needs Caregivers in Mexico, MO For the past seven years, I have been assisting people with daily living activities and household management. I have a great personality and excellent references.
Lori G. – Senior Care Provider in Mexico, MO About 10 years ago (after more than 15 years as an administrative assistant), I quit working temporarily to rebuild my house. Before I even prepared to re-enter the job market, an associate contacted me about an elderly (93 years +) couple desperately looking for...
Mellissa A. – Care Gig Provider in Mexico, MO My name is Melissa and I am age 20, and recently moved to Mexico, Missouri. I have taken care of kids for most of my life, helping with younger siblings and babysitting for local children. I also love animals and am going to be taking a class to become a veterinary...
View the original article here
Post a Comment